Edition : 1
Genres : Business, Decision Making, Organization, Management, Administration
Author : Carlene Cassidy, Robert Kreitner, Susie VanHuss
Publisher : Cengage Higher Education
“This is digital download Product , no product will be shipped . You will receive Email with link to download in next 8 hours.”
Master the skills needed for success in today’s rapidly changing work environment with the useful, practical management tools and insights found only in ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGEMENT: SETTING PEOPLE UP FOR SUCCESS. Readers discover the keys to functioning at the highest level in today’s professional work environment. This unique book helps readers navigate and respond most effectively to contemporary work challenges. The authors use their extensive experience to highlight actual valuable tools that truly set readers up for success. A concise, inviting approach introduces basic, critical management concepts for a full understanding of the goals, functions, and responsibilities of today’s managers. Readers learn how to identify opportunities to package their skills and sell their strengths for both immediate and long-term professional success.
1. Management Career Paths.
2. Basic Management—Functions, Theories, and Best Practices.
3. Effective Supervision–Path to Success for New Managers.
4. Leadership Essentials.
5. High Performance Teams–Key to Productivity.
6. Planning, Goal Setting, and Achieving Results.
7. Staffing Essentials.
8. Setting Up Employees for Success.
9. Appraising and Rewarding Performance.
10. Legal and Ethical Challenges.
11. Building a Positive, Creative, and Productive Work Environment.
12. Project Management.
13. Effective Workplace Communication.
14. Managing Workplace Challenges.
15. Enhancing Your Management Career Potential.